Area EHS Manager – Distribution – TN – 27039732
This company is looking for a Area EHS Manager with at least 3+ years of safety and health experience within distribution, warehousing or manufacturing operations. Position will be responsible for managing safety initiatives for (10-15) sites in Tennessee and Mississippi with travel up to 25% of the time (larger facilities have dedicated EHS Professionals on site). The position will report into a Central Regional HSE Manager.
Your personality traits should include being innovative, analytical, strong influencing skills and approachable.
- Position will monitor and evaluate sites in the region to ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements;
- Implement standard HSE support using common tools and training;
- Coach operations personnel on proactive safety measures and visible safety leadership;
- Develop JSA’s and training programs; assist the Regional HSE Manager with start-ups and metrics;
- Assist with claims management.
- 3 years’ minimum of progressive safety experience within distribution/warehousing operations
- Experience managing multiple sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety or technical field
- Strong program development, ergonomics, training and workers’ compensation experience
Compensation: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 (DOE) + 10% Bonus Potential + Full Benefits
Location: Memphis, TN
Travel: 25% within the region
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to [email protected] This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit https://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings