Large Enterprise AE’s (2) – CX, CCaaS, Marketing, Social Software – NorCal – 27709449
Our client is a Forrester Wave Leader in all five Social categories in addition to Content Marketing Platform, the only company placed as a leader in all point solution categories and full platform meaning you get both best-of-breed AND the best platform! Gartner also names them as a Leader in Content Marketing Platform and awarded them the best Social Marketing Management software (see below!).
Backed by a new $200M round of funding and nearly $3B valuation they will soon surpass 2000 employees in 15 countries while supporting more than 75% of Forbes’ top 100 most valuable brands. Their continued growth has led to expansion roles all over the US for talented Enterprise Account Executives to own a portfolio of (10-20) $1B clients and prospects.
The ideal profile will be an Enterprise AE veteran who has been consistently top 20% of their SaaS sales team for the past (5-20) years. Typical comp is $150K / $300K (No Cap) with 75% of Q1 commission guaranteed (~$30K) plus Equity. Their industry-leading Comp Plan includes (2X) accelerators that led multiple reps to $1M+ W2’s last year.
Client likes AE candidates w/ Customer Experience, CCaaS or Conversational AI sales in their background from companies like: Five9, TalkDesk, Avaya, RingCentral, 8X8, Liveperson, Nuance, Nice, Zoho, Intercom, Hubspot, Verint, Qmatic, Twilio, 24/7.ai, Genesys, Calabrio, ASAPP, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Pega, Medallia, Freshdesk, Zendesk, Kore, Khoros and their competitors!
Must live in NoCal (Bay Area, San Jose, Sacramento or Monterrey).
My client is resetting the standards of customer care in enterprise software by enabling every organization to make their customers happier, ranking 1st out of 22 CXM vendors in helping clients maximize long-term product value. They’ve now begun to modernize and automate the Contact Center allowing clients to unify 10+ point solutions into 1 with a Service Cloud offering that includes Social, Voice, Messaging, Conversational AI, Knowledge Base & Community, Workforce Management, Quality Management, Contact Center AI, Ticketing, and Live Chat.
Large Enterprise AE’s employ the MEDDPICC Sales Methodology with strong “Command of the Message” to conduct in-depth research on your >$1B revenue regional client portfolio and uncover their challenges and goals through 10k and annual report review, listening to C-suite and analyst calls, and understanding your client’s industries to find “the pain beyond the noise”. Expectation is new business quota will be $1.1-1.25M ARR retired either by growing current accounts or net-new logo lands. Every account has a runway of $500k+ ARR with the largest customers having a total addressable market in the millions. A current opportunity exists in Northern California.
Client is listed on NYSE with the following recent accolades:
- Gartner Leader for Content Marketing and in 5 Forrester Wave’s for Social and CX
- Customers include 9 of 10 largest American brands, 75 of F100, 50% of F500
- Forbes’ Cloud 100, JMP’s 100 best software companies, Adweek’s Best Tech 2020, TSIA STAR award, Inked Mag’s 2021 Best-led companies, 2022 NYC Best Workplaces
- Named to Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces for 3rd straight year
- 20% YOY revenue growth Q1 FY’24, $618M revenue FY’23, tracking $712M FY’24
- More than 100 customers paying $1M+ ARR with a platform replacing up to 25 point solutions
- Q1 FY’24 with 30 new AI features and $11.2M positive cash flow (up 50% QoQ!)
- Top 20% of sales people in current company/division with strong track record of over-quota performance and Club attainments
- Successful at industry disruptors! Ideal background would be from Contact Center or Customer Experience SaaS platforms (CX/CCaaS) or Conversational AI leaders
- Platform selling experience (not point solution) with strong account management and prospecting process with demonstrable sales methodology adherence (MEDDPICC a deciding plus)
- Good job tenures with no more than 3 jobs in 7 years and at least 2 years in current role
- Traits = Energetic, committed, coachable, growth mindset, hunter, fearless, flexible, teammate, positive
- 5-20 years selling >$250k ARR deals to lines of business applicable to the CX, MarTech, HR Tech, FinTech, ERP, or CCaaS space
- Live in Northern California (Monterrey, San Jose, Sacramento, Bay Area)
Base Salary: $150,000.00 – $160,000.00 (DOE)
Total Compensation: $300,000.00 – $320,000.00 OTE, No Cap + $30K Non-Recoverable Draw + (2X) Accelerators + Equity + Full Benefits + All Expenses + Upward Mobility
Locations: Northern CA (Must live in Bay Area, San Jose, Sacramento or Monterrey)
Positions: (2) Due to growth!
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings/