Plant EHS Manager – Food Processing – MN – 27039682
This position will create and lead all EHS activities for a large, non-union food processing facility with an emphasis on safety and health (environmental compliance involves mostly wastewater and storm water). Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required.
Must have at least 4+ years of plant safety, health and environmental program management experience along with a Bachelor’s degree in a technical science.
- 4 years’ minimum of industrial safety, health and environmental compliance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in safety or other technical field
- Environmental understanding of wastewater and storm water
- Staff management experience ideal but not required
- Candidate skill set Must include the ability to work autonomously, be creative and build/drive EHS systems into the facility.
- Excellent opportunity to build sustainable EHS programs and be part of the site leadership team.
- Technical understanding and experience with OSHA, EPA and other regulations and standards (NFPA, NIOSH, DNR, etc.).
- Additional duties will include accident investigations and incidents, workers compensation case management, training, industrial hygiene and safety committee leadership.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required.
Compensation: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 (DOE) + 10% Bonus Potential + Full Benefits
Location: St Cloud, MN
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to [email protected] This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit https://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings