Pre-Sales Engineer – Cybersecurity Software – 27710221
New Orleans Candidates Only Please!
Our Client is one of the fastest growing players in the Cybersecurity / Ransomware / Threat Detection Software space, with key differentiators in this market. The successful Pre-Sales Engineer candidate will have a track record of helping Cyber AE’s close new Enterprise Accounts & Achieve $1M-$2M quotas. This is an expansion/promotion back-fill position.
You will be responsible for supporting Cybersecurity AE’s in the Louisiana Region. You will be Selling / Supporting an Enterprise Cybersecurity Ransomware & Threat Detection Platform and need to have (3+) years of Pre-Sales Engineer experience in the Cybersecurity space calling on Fortune 1000 companies.
Our Client likes PreSales Engineer candidates w/ companies like: Stealthbits, Netwrix, CheckPoint, Rapid 7, Riverbed, F5, Tenable, Trend Micro, Palo Alto, Fortinet, CrowdStrike, Imperva, RSA, Niksun, CyberArk, etc. or competitors, in their background!
If you DO NOT have Pre-Sales Engineer experience in the Cybersecurity Software space calling on Fortune 1000, please do not apply. We will not respond to non-qualified applicants.
- Our client address a very key area in Cybersecurity that many vendors don’t. With Ransomware being so rampant this is one of the key areas they address. They are solving a multi-million-dollar problem.
- Growing 30% year over year. Publicly traded company and doing extremely well in the market. In regard to the product, everything has been grown organically. It is a single pane of glass that helps you manage a multitude of platforms. The product is very stable and works really well. 25% of the company is tied into R&D.
- This is a Home Office role ($140K-$160K Base, $180K-$220K Total Comp @ Plan + RSU’s + Bonuses + Upward Mobility + Full Benefits (401K) + Full Expenses & Perks!) and, if you are a successful Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Engineer, this is a great opportunity to get to the next-level of your career!
- Our client is looking for someone who comes from the Cybersecurity Software space. They want someone who is “hungry” and wants to “grow” with a company.
- They are looking for at least 3+ years of Pre-Sales Engineer experience in Cybersecurity Software. They prefers a degree, but it is not necessary and they aren’t fans of job-hopping. The “right” candidate needs a Good Personality, a Strong Work Ethic, is Self–mMotivated and doesn’t need to be Micromanaged!
- Excellent Compensation Plan that includes RSU’s for the “right” candidate! They also offer Bonuses, Upward Mobility + Full Benefits (401K) + Full Expenses + Great Perks!
- You’ll be supporting AE’s selling to Enterprise Accounts (500 Employees & Up)!
- The Average Sales Price is $300K-$400K Total Contract Value, Average Sales Cycle is 6-9 months. Team Quota is $1.2 M and gets Credit for Up-Selling as well.
Base Salary: $140,000.00 – $160,000.00 – DOE
On-Target-Earnings: $180,000.00 – $220,000.00 + RSU’s + Bonuses + Full Expenses + Complete Benefits Package (401K) + Upward Mobility + Great Perks
Location: New Orleans – Louisiana Region – Home Office
Travel: 30% (1 day trips w/ very few overnights!)
Number of Openings: (1)
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings/