Senior Account Executive – Supply Chain & EDI Software – 27709574
Our client ($3B in Sales, 14,000 Employees) is a leader in B2B Supply Chain & EDI Software solutions, powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Their Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in our client’s Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our Managed Services Team and enables 20 Billion Digital Commerce Transactions per year.
The ideal profile will be an Enterprise AE veteran who has been consistently top 20% of their SCM / EDI Sales team for the past (10+) years. Typical comp is $150K-$160K Base / $300K-$320K OTE (No Cap) + Upward Mobility + Great Benefits. Their industry-leading Comp Plan includes Accelerators & Bonuses that led multiple reps to $1M+ W2’s last year.
As an Account Executive, you will be selling Market Leading SCM & EDI Solutions to Enterprise Accounts. Using a consultative selling approach, you will dive deep into your (30) Enterprise Accounts and uncover Challenges to Solve with your Solutions. You will be supported by an All-Star team of specialists as we put the “AE @ the Center” and provide the necessary Tools and Support Team for Success. We reward our reps with a Competitive Compensation Package including “Rich” Accelerators.
Our client like Account Executives with Supply Chain Software Sales experience at companies like: Blue Yonder, Oracle, E2Open, Netsuite, Manhattan Associates, Infor, Kinaxis, Epicor, Descartes, Logility, SPS Commerce, SAP, Anvyl, etc, and their competitors.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Identifying potential areas of opportunity for customers and providing innovative solutions.
- Leading, and more importantly, an effectively collaborating.
- Articulating clearly and confidently.
- Building and fostering new relationships by asking questions.
- Being tenacious, results-oriented and dedicated.
- Possessing a strong desire to grow and develop yourself, a life-long learner.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- A Successful Track Record of Selling Enterprise Supply Chain Software for at least (10) years.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premise or hybrid solutions.
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in computer science, engineering, or information systems (strongly preferred).
- Experience selling Supply Chain Software is a must and ZoomInfo knowledge is a +!
Base Salary: $150,000.00 – $160,000.00 (DOE)
Total Compensation: $300,000.00 – $320,000.00 OTE, No Cap + Accelerators + Full Benefits + All Expenses + Upward Mobility
Location: AE can live in Metro Cincinnati, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Kansas City or Minneapolis
Position: (1) Due to growth!
Travel: 20% – 30%
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings/