Thought Leader/Sales Liaison – Oncology – IL – 27043420
Our client is looking for a Thought Leader / Sales Liaison who will act as a sales support person. In this role you will be viewed as the heavy weight clinical sales specialist that comes in to help close business. We need a heavy weight oncology and neuro experienced individual living in the Chicago Area.
The Thought Leader / Sales Liaison role is a key field based position within the US Business Unit and supports the commercialization efforts of our client’s oncology products. Core responsibilities for this position include on-label scientific exchange, speaker management and KOL relationship management. The TL / SL will collaborate with cross functional field based and home office teams, including Sales and Marketing, HPP, Medical Affairs and Advocacy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve an integral role in providing GBM disease education, pre clinical science, MOA, and the potential role of products in the management of cancer using approved materials
- Support KOL influence mapping initiative by maintaining a database of profiles and engagement plans for top tier KOLs
- Support the execution of Advisory Boards, including identification of potential advisors, moderators and speakers
- Support Speaker Bureau training, including slide review, organization and locking final slide deck
- Provide education to Support Groups, Advocacy groups, and Nursing groups as requested utilizing PRC approved slides and educational materials
- Obtain and provide field based intelligence to internal stakeholders
- Work within the company regulatory and legal compliance guidelines
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Strong scientific acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including IT skills
- Excellent verbal skills, strong presentation skills, writing skills
- Demonstrate fluency in articulating scientific concepts and data
- Good judgment, ability to adapt and change in a shifting environment
- Strategic, passionate, self- starter who takes initiative
- Must work well in large and small teams, ability to work remotely
- Ability to travel 60%-70% of time
- Bachelors Degree required, health science degree a plus
- At least 5 years of combined oncology, neurology or other related industry experience
- A minimum of 2 or more years work experience in one or more of the following: clinical liaison, thought leader management, marketing or clinical experience in the same or related therapeutic area
- Proven track record of consistent achievement or overachievement in assigned responsibilities, goals, objectives and any other relevant metrics
Compensation: $130,000.00 – $180,000.00 (DOE) + $800/mo Car Allowance + Full Benefits
On-Target-Earnings: $160,000.00 – $220,000.00
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel: 60% – 70%
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to [email protected] This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit https://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings