VP of Operations – Dental Practice Mgmt – GA – 27040557
Our client is is one of the fastest growing multi-site retail healthcare companies in the United States. With over 2,600 teammates across 10 states operating 275 dental offices, This company is a leader in the $124 billion dental services industry. The dental services industry is highly fragmented with only 10% of dental offices being part of large dental groups such as this company. Consolidation in this industry has accelerated with this company a market leader in identifying and affiliating with independent dentists and dentist groups aligned with this company’s vision of excellent patient care.
The company is a respected market leader in the operation and affiliation of dental practices. It has the ability to create unique value propositions with dentists, patients and insurance payers with an ultimate goal of maximizing the patients’ dental experience. Through its private equity sponsor, this company will continue to grow at a high rate bringing its superior patient and doctor centric business model to a greater number of offices throughout the country.
The Vice President of Operations (VPO) will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and hold full P&L accountability for the company’s affiliated dental practices in its Georgia Region. The successful candidate will be able to craft sustainable market positions for each office and drive the strategic and operational performance of each facility. Furthermore, s/he will provide oversight and lead a management team of site administrators and staff. The VPO will play a major role in the successful growth aspirations of the company as the organization expands in the region. The successful candidate will lead a large team and ultimately be responsible with the Clinical Partner for the quality of care provided to patients across all dental practices in his/her region.
The VPO will be a high energy individual who is able to drive innovation and growth while delivering results in the core business. The VPO will convey a sense of urgency to drive issues to closure through actionable, quantitative plans. The VPO will be business minded with a core focus on growth, operational efficiency, and a quality experience. The VPO will quickly grasp the key business drivers of the organization and cost levers to establish accountability within the management team.
This position will be responsible to provide leadership, direction and management to the dental offices in the region assignment. This person is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the operations program while ensuring success in the financial, people and customer retention arenas of business. This position will also collaborate with the COO and executive management team to provide, propose and implement solutions in order to improve operational practices while ensuring an outstanding service is delivered to all offices through providing proper leadership and direction to the Regional Management teams
The VPO must have a tough-minded, disciplined approach based on decisiveness, action and results. S/he is a leader who can inspire teams and drive service excellence across a decentralized healthcare organization. The VPO will have commercial instincts and external-facing orientation with the ability to grow strategic relationships and effectively design and implement creative and disruptive business models.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Operational and Quality Excellence
- Lead the process of setting the strategic direction for the region and each office in the region in order to achieve growth targets in excess of the industry
- Manage all strategic and day-to-day operational aspects of the region with an emphasis on performance improvement, productivity and bottom-line results, coupled with teamwork and communication at all levels
- Direct the development and implementation of operational strategies and plans at the office level which support the initiatives of the organization
- Drive toward clear and simple processes – focus on the “vital few” for their teams
- Responsible and accountable for an outstanding commitment to the patient experience and quality to all patients
- Oversee regional operational teams to insure the delivery of safe, effective services as well as the continuous improvement in the quality of care delivered at the office level and to insure that the facilities are compliant with all regulations
- Provide oversight of all privacy and security aspects and issues in the region and deploy risk management strategies, in partnership with compliance personnel.
Lead and Develop High-Performing Teams
- Drive organizational capability and create capacity for self by building a highly committed and capable management team at each office
- Develop teams with strong sense of purpose and mission – links vision and decisions back to mission, purpose, and values
- Lead, mentor, and develop Area Operations Managers who have an extraordinary will to win and are able to produce strong results for the organization’s community
- Consistently model the way and promote the values and success behaviors that create a team-oriented accountable culture; a culture in which commitments to customers and stakeholders are consistently achieved
- Recruit, develop and retain key talent within the region through coaching, training and leadership development
- Empower others to gain developmental experiences and invest in developing others
- Provide strategic direction, guidance and support to the office administrators regarding the effective and efficient delivery of services
- 4-year degree required; Marketing, Business or Finance preferred.
- MBA or Advanced Degree is a plus
- 5 – 7+ years of Supervisory experience
- Plus 5 – 7 years of multi-site Operations Management Experience
- Healthcare or Dental industry experience is a huge plus
- Experience growing and scaling an innovative service oriented business model
- Strong background in motivating and developing people along with excellent relationship building skills.
- Energetic, and driven with a great work ethic
- Ability to travel
- Stable work history
Compensation: $150,000.00 – $175,000.00 (DOE) + 30% – 40% bonus opportunity + Full Benefits
Locations: Atlanta, GA
Relocation: Yes, For the right candidate
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to [email protected] This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit https://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings